Travel Registration (through International SOS)
You will need to register your travel itinerary with the Stanford Office of International Affairs.
To complete this acceptance requirement, please follow the below steps:
- Visit the International SOS Registration Page.
- If you have never registered with International SOS, create a MyTrips profile.
- Complete the "User Registration for Stanford University Travelers" form then click "submit".
- Login with your username and password.
- Click "Create New Trip" in the top left-hand corner.
- Input all fields that apply to your trip: Flight, Accommodations, Train, and Ground Transportation.
- From the "MyTrips" page, take a screenshot of your registered travel. The uploaded file MUST be in the following format and contain the following:
- The file should be saved as a PDF or JPG
- The file must show YOUR name in the top left corner
- The file must clearly show your travel dates and destinations
Please see example:
**NOTE: If you have not fully booked your trip, please input "YY" for the airline and "TBD" for your flight number. Once you have formally booked your flights, accommodations, train, or ground transportation, you will need to revisit this site and update your information.