Scholarships and fellowships provide financial support for undergraduate and postgraduate study, as well as internships, travel, and mentoring opportunities. The national fellowships listed below require Stanford nomination through the office of Academic Advising. There are many more opportunities that are administered by other campus offices, and others that you apply to on your own. Be sure to check out the fellowships that require Stanford nomination through the Haas Center for Public Service and the Overseas Resource Center.
National competitions requiring Stanford nomination through the Office of Academic Advising
- The Beinecke Scholarship Program (for Juniors)
- Center for the Study of the Presidency and Congress Presidential Fellows Program (for Juniors and Sophomores)
- The Goldwater Scholarship (for Juniors and Sophomores)
- James C. Gaither Junior Fellows Program at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (for Seniors)
- Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship Program (for Sophomores)