Acceptance Requirements for International Projects
If your Student Grant proposal is accepted, you must complete a list of acceptance requirements to ensure that you receive your funds in a timely manner.
It is important to understand that while a proposal might be accepted, funding is not awarded (fully disbursed) unless your assigned acceptance requirements have been completed by the given deadline.
The nature of your project will dictate the needed acceptance requirements. Please be sure to check the Grant Application Portal to see which acceptance requirements apply to your individual project.
Undergraduate Research reserves the right to delay or rescind funding if assigned acceptance requirements are not completed.
Acceptance Requirements Checklist - International Projects
- Contract and waiver forms
- Thank you note to donor
- Emergency contact
- Proof of medical insurance for Off-Campus/Summer projects
- Proof of international insurance for international projects
- Travel registration (through ISOS)
- Embassy registration
- International preparation workshop